We Are Good At
What We Do
We know the complexity of arranging and finding the best and most appropriate Senior/Assisted Living in Seattle. Allow us to guide and connect you with the best senior care services in Bellevue, Eastside and beyond that match what you want during this stage of life. Our FREE Senior Placement Services help seniors and family members find the right type of facilities in greater Seattle area.
- A1 Senior Care Advisors, a premier senior placement agency based in Bellevue offers FREE Concierge Services to seniors and their loved ones.
- We connect you with quality Senior/ Assisted Living in Seattle to preserve and improve independence, overall quality of life.
- Our comprehensive database of resources provides seniors with care options that meet their physical, mental, emotional, social and financial needs in Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, Everett, Tacoma, and Olympia area.
- We refer, place and advise senior clients on Senior/ Assisted Living facilities in Seattle by interviewing them and assessing their needs.
- Our senior care advisors consider costs as part of the process of identifying assisted living options, as well as the needs and preferences of the client.
- We work with the client, family member(s), guardian, POA and other representatives to evaluate and discuss the client’s needs.
- It is our mission to serve the assisted living placement needs of seniors in Seattle by matching them up with the housing needed to help them thrive.
Call us now to speak to our senior care advisors at 425-324-5592.
Why Choose Us
Why A1 Senior Care Advisors
A1 Senior Care Advisors has the database of quality senior/ assisted living in Seattle. It’s not about connecting just any service to seniors; it’s about connecting seniors to the right services for them. As #1 Senior care placement agency in Bellevue we work with seniors and family members to determine the type of care needed. Once you meet our Advisors you no longer have to search for terms such as assisted living Bellevue or Bellevue senior living on google.
- Our senior care advisors offer Concierge services and match seniors with the services they need to thrive during this special stage of their life.
- Our senior living advisors in Seattle work with senior clients and their family member(s), guardian, POA or representative to refer, place and advise on senior/ assisted living facilities in Seattle.
- While other senior placement agencies offer minimum support our advisors consider the senior’s needs and preferences by collecting information during an in-person interview and assessment process.
- We are committed to connecting individuals with senior assisted living in Seattle at NO COST. We do this because we know how overwhelming and complicated it can be to set up care for seniors, especially those with special care needs that not every senior/ assisted living facility in Seattle will support.
- We also perform a minimum of two (2) years background check on every facility we recommend.
We are the leading elder care placement agencies in Eastside Seattle and Bellevue region, and our customer ratings have established us as the #1 referral agency for assisted living in Bellevue. Our Customer ratings have establised us as one of the best assisted living placement agencies in Greater Seattle area. For senior assisted living options near Seattle, Eastside, Bellevue, Everett, Tacoma, and Olympia area call us at 425-324-5592. All assisted living referral services and Senior care referral services are Free.
Senior Living Options
Our Senior care referral services will save you countless hours of searching and touring facilities, we are here to help you find the best & most appropriate care facility for your loved one: assisted living, adult family homes, memory care (alzheimer’s and dementia), independent living, hospice care and much more
Assisted Living “AL”
Assisted Living Facilities provide help with ALL the daily activities such as housekeeping, meals, social activities, and overall personalized care
Memory care is a good choice for those experiencing memory-related problems, wandering or seeking exit, requiring a safe non-exit environment.
Adult Family Home “AFH”
AFH are homes licensed by the State Department (DSHS in Washington) to give individual – personalized care for up to 6 non-related residents.
Respite Care “Short Stay”
Respite care is a short term care of a weakened or older individual, giving help to their primary caregiver up to 30 days.
Adult Day Care
For the elderly who require supervision during the day, Adult Day Care provides a program of activities under professional care environment.
Skilled Nursing facilities provide after-hospital care that requires licensed nurses, 24 hours a day, for therapies and recovery.
Independent Living is for seniors who are able to live own in an apartments or house.
In-home care services are senior care options provided at senior’s own home by a qualified home care worker.
A1 senior care process
The Process that involve you
Meeting with you
We will meet to find out exactly what your needs are, decide what type of senior care facility is the most appropriate, the geographical area and to meet the financial criteria.
We do the search
We save your countless hours by doing All the leg work in finding the best and most appropriate senior care facility for you or your loved one.
We’ll pick you up
Once we establish your availability, we’ll come pick you up and drive you to see the places we
We’ll make a decision.. Together
We are with you along the way and through the process. With our experience and advice, we
will make THE RIGHT CHOICE.
Why We Are Best
Accreditations and Awards
Winner of the BBB Torch Award
Three Horizon Awards “Simply the Best”
The Best Friends Approach to
Alzheimer’s Care Program.
“Accredited BBB Business”
“ASRP” association of senior referral professionals of washington
NCRP Nationally Certified Hospital Re-Admissions Professional
And Much More Than Just Awards
Presenter of the successful educational program “Aging and Options for Care”.
Speaker/Presenter at a variety of events and institutions in the community.
Proclamation – The City of Mercer Island Hospice Awareness Day, April 28th, 2011.
Acting role in the local production film “Falling Into Fitness” – a film designed to encourage seniors to live an active lifestyle.
What People Say About Us
Tibi was a life saver. My friend was in hospital and was to be released when I was advised he could not return to the assisted living facility because of the level of care he required. Tibi found me 3 options in near proximity (all 3 acceptable) and took me to visit them that same day. He was informative and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend A-1.
Prior to working with Tibi, I was floundering. I could not find a way to move forward finding a place for my father. I came to realize that I did not have a full understanding of all of the complex issues that we needed to make a good decision. Clearly, I needed help. Tibi proved to be sensitive, patient, knowledgeable, connected, experienced and informed on all of the matters related to Senior Care. Tibi put in a lot of time and effort showing my father and I affordable and quality options.
We were referred by our father’s geriatrician, contacted Tibi Botocan on Monday, met with him on Tuesday, visited two nearby Adult Family Homes on Wednesday, and had dad move into one of the homes in a week. Although we were not under an urgent need for additional care for dad, Tibi was knowledgeable, professional and made the process of getting dad the care he needed quite seamless. We can recommend Tibi for his presentation, acumen, and friendliness.
Tibi did a wonderful job helping me with placement for my husband. He was extremely knowledgable about available options, and carefully guided us through the process in a very kind and caring manner. He answered all of my questions, and pointed out aspects I had not considered. Because of him, my husband is now in a marvelous setting and I am so grateful to Tibi. He has my highest recommendation.